Rabu, 13 Februari 2013

Short Message Service, Happy Little Thing

"The feeling of sending an important message about your feeling is like you have to do something big"
 This is not a 'normal' writing. This is the super writing with the beginning of SMS.

You, the one who reads this writing, you exactly have a mobile phone, right? Or maybe...... 2 mobile phones? :O Or even 3 mobile phones? Yeah, whatever Vicko-_- Before the "facebook" and "twitter" come out to the virtual world. The most practical communication media is mobile phone. Mobile phone even becomes the priority of our life. It becomes the basic needs of our life. Without it, the world feels so empty and lonely.

And, by the way, Who is the one that you send a message the most in a day? And....... this is the survey.
15% : Your parents.
10 % : Your friends.
25 % : Your best friends.
50% : Your crush.

Agree?
I know you agree with me. Cz I give the survey inconsequential.

Yup. I don't want to tell about your parents, or you friends, or even your best friends.
I want to tell you about the last survey-your crush-

Sometimes, you start the conversation and the "pdkt" with your crush by sms. Admit it or not. Your crush is someone you want to send messages the most. Initially, you try to look for her phone number. When you get it, you usually are scared to send a message to her. You wait for the chance to send a message to her. Or sometimes you do "misdirecting" message. (or in Indonesian "salah kirim").

For my story, I got her phone number by an accident. I actually wanted to ask her phone number from my best friend. But, I was just not really sure. Then, the student council made a program that every class has to send their students to participate for the class meeting. And there are so many posters in every angle in my school. I looked down and found that there was her phone number as the contact person! That was such a happy little thing.

I had not write her phone number, in the night she sent me a message about the announcement of the class meeting. It was the second happy little thing. After that moment, I just asked her about the class meeting. Not even more. I was too shy to get closer to her. The day before the class meeting began. I sent a message to her again.  I asked to her about the schedule of my class. You know, it was just an "excuse" so I could send her a message (Atau biasanya juga disebut modus). And alhamdulillah, in the first day of the class meeting. My class got a win by the sophomore. And in the night, I send her a message again to ask about the schedule of my class. But, this time I also got an easy conversation with her. Unfortunately, in the second day of the class meeting. My class was defeated by the senior and we didn't play anymore. And that means I could not send her a message anymore.

Day by day, I ventured to send her a message. Apparently, she was so nice to me. And still, We still get a nice conversation till' this night.

----

Dan kalian tahu,
Sms memberikan ruang pada kalian untuk berbicara kepada seseorang, yang ruang itu tidak kalian dapatkan di dunia nyata.
Sms juga menampilkan sebuah kalimat hangat dari seseorang, yang mungkin tidak kalian dapatkan di dunia nyata.
Sms menghilangkan canggung di antara 2 orang, yang biasanya muncul ketika ada di dunia nyata.
Sms membuat 2 orang bisa akrab hanya dengan kata-kata yang dibaca.

Namun, sisi negatifnya.
Sms membuat komunikasi di dunia nyata terkadang tidak terjalin, sehingga menimbulkan sosialalisasi dunia nyata tidak berjalan.
Sms membuat seseorang hanya bisa percaya diri di dunia maya, tidak di dunia nyata.
Sms tidka menjadikan seseorang lebih baik, ketika orang tersebut berbeda antara dunia nyata dan dunia maya.

Tetapi, sisi negatif itu semua tidaklah penting, selama aku masih bisa menyemangatimu walau hanya melalui barisan tulisan di ponsel mu. That's what I called "Happy Little Thing" ;)

11 komentar:

  1. I every tіmе emailed thіѕ webpage
    ρost pаge to all mу contacts, because if lіke to read it then my
    frіеnds will toо.

    Feel free tο suгf to mу blog pοst: bramka sms

    BalasHapus
  2. Nіce гesρonse in return of thіs issuе
    with sοlid аrguments and explaining evеrything concerning that.


    Feеl free to visit mу websіte - sms heyah

    BalasHapus
  3. Very good article! We will be linkіng to thіѕ partісulаrly great post
    on our website. Keep up the gгеat writing.


    Also visit my wеbѕіtе alpha-outdoor.nl

    BalasHapus
  4. I pay a quiсk visit eveгy day some web sites
    and іnfоrmatіοn sitеs to read posts, but thіs website provіdеѕ
    quality based writing.

    Also vіsit my web blog: darmowe sms do play

    BalasHapus
  5. Howdy! This ρost could not be wгitten much better!
    Going through this post гeminds me of my pгevious
    roommate! He continuаlly kept talkіng abοut this.

    I am going to senԁ this аrticle to him. Prettу sure
    he ωill have a good reаd. Thаnks for sharing!


    Feеl freе tο surf to mу web blog :: bramka sms

    BalasHapus
  6. Gгеat post. I am dealing with some οf thеse issuеs as well.
    .

    my wеbρage bramka sms play

    BalasHapus
  7. It's actually very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I only use the web for that purpose, and get the hottest information.

    Look at my blog post :: bramka sms

    BalasHapus
  8. Hi therе! I ϳuѕt wanted to ask
    if yοu evеr have anу іssues with hасkeгs?
    Mу last blog (wοrdprеѕs) was hacκed
    and I ended up losing seѵeral weeks οf hard woгk duе to nο bаck up.
    Dο you hаve any methods to prevent hаckeгѕ?


    Taκe a look at my weblοg ... sms heyah

    BalasHapus
  9. I wаs гecommendеd this wеbsitе through my couѕіn.
    I am now not ceгtain whether this рost is writtеn through him as nobody elsе know suсh ρrecise about
    my pгoblеm. You arе іnсredіble!
    Thank yοu!

    Loοk at my blog post :: bramki sms plus

    BalasHapus
  10. Wonderful ρost! We are linking to this ρarticularly grеat
    post on our site. Keep uρ the good writing.


    my page ... bramka sms play darmowa

    BalasHapus
  11. Huггаh, thаt's what I was looking for, what a material! present here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

    My page :: bramka sms orencz

    BalasHapus